Paris is one of the cities most people just love visiting (especially me). When I was a little kid, I used to watch a movie that was set in Paris. Now I can barely believe I’m standing here in these streets overflown with culture, art, beauty, and history. There is a reason why Paris is one of the most famous cities in the world. It is known as the “City of Love” or the “City of Light.” Paris captures the hearts of millions, there is always another gem waiting for you to visit and explore.
I want to share what makes Paris so great. Here are the things I love most about the City of Lights:
1. Architectural Style of Sacré Coeur
2. Notre Dame
3. Eiffel Tower View from the Trocadéro
4. Eiffel Tower climbing experience This photo was taken on the 3rd floor of Eiffel Tower.
5. Chilling and walking by the Seine river
6. Window shopping at Champs Elysees
7. Great Architecture is found everywhere
8. Love in the Louvre
9. The Moulin Rouge show
10. Palais Garnier: the most famous opera house in the world.
Everybody eventually falls in love with Paris, perhaps with a different thing, though . Whether you visit the street, the gardens, the couture fashion, or art history.
Our spring break in Paris was fun because of the weather. It felt like summer already! Parisian Architecture is something that captivated me completely.
My experience in Paris is the most unforgettable memory that I will always treasure. Visiting Paris for only a few days hasn’t been enough yet. In fact, Paris is so jam-packed with sights, museums, shopping, entertainment, and restaurants that we’ll definitely have to go back soon! Thank you for stopping by! XOXO